Almost every museum in San Diego is free at least once during the month. One of the amazing things about living here is we get to take advantage of these great museums without having to pay a cent.
The first Tuesday of the month the following museums are free:
- Ruben H. Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Botanical Garden (Located in Encinitas)
- California Surf Museum (Located in Oceanside)
Next week I will give you the full run down of every museum free that week and so on. Now get out there and enjoy these great museums today!