Throughout the month of October children 12 and under will receive free admission to over 38 San Diego Museums. The San Diego Museum Council is bringing back its popular program for families, which is awesome news for us! Based on its huge success in the first two years, “Kids Free in October, presented by Time Warner Cable” is back for a third year inviting families to enjoy free kids’ admission museums across San Diego County with an adult ticket purchase. To take advantage of the offer, just print the free coupon for each museum you wish to visit in October.
Go interact with the living tide pools and observe seahorses and sharks at Birch Aquarium. View the latest art exhibitions at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. Explore the U.S.S. Midway’s new family audio tour taking youngsters on an entertaining exploration of more than 30 locations aboard the aircraft carrier. Visit Ruben H. Fleet Science Center’s interactive exhibits for parents and kids; Explor-O-Rama gets “your hands on science” with all time favorites where kids explore mechanics, motion, and other interconnected areas of science on nearly 30 exhibit activities. For more information or to see the full list of museums click here.
Sea World kids go, eat, and play FREE.
For the entire month October, children can receive a FREE single-day admission, FREE animal interaction and a FREE Dine With Shamu® experience. At SeaWorld® San Diego, connect with the sea and go on exhilarating rides and amazing adventures. Sore, dive and twist like a ray on our Manta® coaster, get up-close and personal with dolphins, immersed in our interactive Turtle Reef attraction, and be inspired by our biggest star, Shamu®. Or at Aquatica San Diego come experience a tropical oasis where you can splash down waterslides from serene to extreme, drift alongside flamingos or relax in private cabanas. With the purchase of each full-paid adult single-day admission at either park, you will receive one free child single-day admission.
- Kids FREE Single-Day Admission — for SeaWorld & Aquatica San Diego
- During the entire month of October kids (ages 3-9) get in FREE to SeaWorld and/or Aquatica San Diego. It is a 1-to-1 ratio, one free child single-day admission per full-paid adult single-day admission.
- Kids FREE Dolphin & Beluga Interaction Programs — SeaWorld San Diego only
- Kids (ages 10–12) are FREE with each paid adult.
- Kids FREE Reservations must be made by calling (800) 257–4268 or at the park. Reservation products not available online.
- Kids Eat for FREE at Breakfast & Dine With Shamu — SeaWorld San Diego only
- Receive a FREE child’s (ages 3–9) meal with each paid adult.
- Kids FREE Reservations must be made by calling (800) 257–4268 or at the park.
The entire month of October kids are FREE to the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park! If you have been waiting to take your little ones (this includes children up to 11) this is the time to do it! The price for a child admission is normally $30, so this is a huge savings! For more information on this amazing special offer click here, or see the fine print below.
Fine Print: Each year, from October 1–31, in honor of our Zoo’s founding, children ages 3–11 are admitted free to the Zoo and Safari Park when accompanied by an adult. The Zoo’s Guided Bus Tour and the Skyfari Aerial Tram are not included with Kids’ Free 1-Day Pass and must be purchased separately at the Zoo. The Safari Park’s Africa Tram Safari and the Conservation Carousel are not included with Kids Free 1-Day Pass and must be purchased separately at the Park.