We are on the count down at our house, 4 more days until Christmas! Scrambling around for a last-minute christmas gift? Can’t figure out what to give grandma who has everything? This gift is easy, inexpensive and oh so adorable! Only items needed are :
Inexpensive plate (try the dollar store)
Cute little feet (sorry your can’t borrow my sons)
- Simply clean the plate with rubbing alcohol to get any dirt and oils off.
- Paint cute little feet and press on plate. Paint words and any other design you like.
- Put in cold oven and turn on to 250 degrees. Set timer for 3 hours.
- Turn oven off and let plate cool in oven.
- Wrap it up, and watch in delight as they open it!
At the end you will have an adorable gift! Merry Christmas!