Social Media Influencers The Nation’s Leading Lifestyle Bloggers Conference hits LA Feb. 19-22, 2015!
SoCal Savvy Mom is attending the fifth annual Lifestyle Bloggers conference next month and I would love for you to join us! The Fifth Annual Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference will inspire and educate bloggers through training, celebrity workshops and more. We were lucky enough to attend last year’s conference as well, and I can NOT say enough great things about it! Because you are a SoCal Savvy Mom reader we have a special VIP code which will cut the cost of the conference in half! *Details on this may be found at the bottom of this post.
The 2015 Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference (#LBNC15) is a multi-day, boutique blogger conference and is focused on providing the necessary training and instruments needed for professional bloggers to properly elevate their creative vision, transforming their blogs into polished digital publications and valued content sources.
From the founder:
“This conference was inspired by the overwhelming need among lifestyle bloggers for tools and training to help them take their craft to the next level,” said Ana Lydia Ochoa-Monaco, Founder & Creative Director of #LBNC15. “We’ve been working hard to make sure this year’s event is bigger and better than ever, and we couldn’t be more excited to share our wonderful speakers and programs with the blogging community.”
Why you should attend:
- VIP reception Feb. 19 at the Citadel Outlets – luxe setting replete with delicious appetizers and libations
- Leading brands including Ford Motor Company, OPI, Corner Bakery, Citadel Outlets, Fresh Brothers Pizza, Maker City LA, and Oubly
- Blogger Junket, with nationally recognized lifestyle and business experts
- Celebrity Keynotes with:
- Cisco Pinedo, Founder of Cisco Home
- Effie Weiss, Cupcake Wars winner Author and self-made Millionaire
- Daisy Teh, Founder of the Award-Winning Multimedia Blog “The It Mom”
- Matt Kovacs, President of BLAZE PR and 2014 PR News Award Finalist
- Pauline Campos, Latina Magazine “Dimelo” Columnist and Award-Winning Blogger
Tickets for the two-day event range from $149.99 for a one-day pass, to $199.99 for a two-day VIP pass. *Enter VIP code NICOLEVIP at checkout and the ticket price will drop from $199.99 to only $99!
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit Lifestyle Blogger National Conference and join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter. Limited sponsorship & partnership opportunities are available by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Havi Goffan the CEO of Target Latina, Ana Lydia Ochoa-Monaco Founder & Creative Director of #LBNC15, and Nicole Hughes SoCal Savvy Mom at last year’s Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference 2014.