It is finally here, the DOONA, and it has just started shipping in the U.S. and we are the first to let feature it. The Doona is the world’s first infant car seat AND stroller. On my Fox 5 news segment today it was the highlight, actually the news anchor literally ran away with it! The Doona is perfect for any parent, but especially great if you don’t want to buy one more thing, it is a stroller and car seat all in one. Why not buy both at once? It is great if you need to save on space because the stroller closes down to the size of an infant car seat. No more carrying the heavy infant seat everywhere you go, just push two buttons and it is instantly a stroller. It is great for travel, and so easy to use. For more information on the Doona visit http://www.happykidzusa.com, where you will also find a list of retailers. To purchase one visit http://www.rightstart.com and http://www.giggle.com to order one today.
- Doona is the first infant car seat with a complete and fully integrated mobility system
- No attachments or extra parts necessary to convert from car seat to stroller; Doona opens and closes with the click of a button
- Meets standards for and is approved as a car seat and stroller and is air travel certified
- Features side impact and anti-rebound protection and utilizes baby safe materials
- Eliminates the need to carry around a car seat and frees trunk space (no stroller frame needed)
- Can be used with infants from 4-35 lbs and up to 32 inches long
- Available in black, turquoise, grey and red with a full line of coordinating accessories
- Doona is sold with a base for the car and retails for $499
- Available at http://www.rightstart.com and http://www.giggle.com
- For additional information visit http://www.happykidzusa.com
To see the Fox 5 news segment and see it in action click here.