The 2016 Carlsbad Concerts in the Park lineup may be found here.
The City of Carlsbad will host free concerts in the park throughout the summer at different parks in Carlsbad. This is the 30th year of this fun-family event with the City of Carlsbad. There will be on-site food options, with new vendors with items like hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, barbecue and Fro-Yo! In the past we have always brought our snacks with us but this year maybe we will try out some of the new food options. Bring low-back chairs, a blanket, snacks, and drinks if you would like. Glass is allowed at these events ONLY, wine and beer bottles are okay to bring, they do ask that you recycle.
The second concert at each park has fun things for kids to do as well, it is called Art at Jazz. Art At Jazz offers hands-on visual arts activities for younger TGIF Jazz audience members. Instructors and volunteers guide the children as they make works of art in planned activities.
All concerts are 6 to 8 p.m.
Located in Carlsbad at 3420 Camino de los Coches, 92009
- June 26: The Kelly Rae Band (Country Dance Favorites)
- July 3: Quinn Deveaux & The Blues Beat Review (R&B / Blues)
Alga Norte Park
Located in Carlsbad at 6565 Alicante Road, 92009
- July 10: Cash’d Out (Johnny Cash Tribute Band)
- July 17: The Detroit Underground (Soul Cover Dance)
Located in Carlsbad at 6600 Hidden Valley Road, 92011
- July 24: Rocky Dawuni (Afro World Reggae)
- July 31: Tommy Castro & The Painkillers (Rockin’ Blues)
- Aug 7: Louie Cruz Beltran (Latin / Salsa)
Calavera Hills Park
Located in Carlsbad at 2997 Glasgow Drive, 92010
- Aug 14: Liquid Blue (Cover Dance Band)
- Aug 21: The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra Band (Big Band Swing)
Presented by the City of Carlsbad’s Cultural Arts Office.