An air what? An air fryer? Yes, instead of frying with oil you can fry with air. Cooking has never been easier and healthier with the Avalon Bay Airfryer AB-AirFryer100R. Why use oil when you can use air and cut out half the calories in the process.
This product is great for making kids meals like french fries, chicken nuggets, grilled cheeses and many many more. My son helped me make chicken nuggets last night and he loved that he could make his own food. Today I was on Fox 5 San Diego and everyone flipped out over the Avalon Bay Air Fryer, and for good reason! They retail at Air & Water.com for $129.94 but are on sale right now for only $99. The airfryer comes in three different colors, red, white and black.
Air & Water is a great site, shipping is FREE! If you did need to send something back there is a money back guarantee, no restocking fee, and no return shipping fees.
- Hassle free clean up with dishwasher safe parts
- Mesh metal basket helps provide extra crispy results.
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology which circulates hot air with speed and precision for perfect results
- Safety Element: 30 minute timer
- Stainless steel 304 heating element
- Temperature control of 200-400°F
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
To see my full review see below:
To enter our GIVEAWAY for the Avalon Bay Airfryer
click here a Rafflecopter giveaway
To see the Avalon Bay Airfryer in use see the Fox news segment here http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/07/15/mommys-favorite-things-3/