Early bird tickets to Brick-or-Treat at Legoland may be found here for 2016.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is back and better than ever at Legoland this year. Brick-or-Treat is a family tradition in our house, Legoland AND trick-or-treating? We are so there! The park is open for five spooky-kooky nights – October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 30, starting at 5 p.m. There are costume contests, dancing, live entertainment, treats, dancing, rides, giant Lego Halloween models and the night comes to an end with fireworks.
Awesome fun awaits at Legoland for Halloween…after dark during Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights, and you will not want to miss out. The home of Halloween fun is filled with music, candy, surprises and snacks!
- Expanded Brick-or-Treat Trail, including 2 stations in SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Coast Cruise transformation into the Ghost Cruise
- Hubble Bubble’s Dance Party
- Wanda’s Jelly Fish Disco in SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Costume Contests with categories of LEGO, Creative, and a NEW Group category that
you can enter with family or friends
- More Halloween adventures at Heartlake City and Fun Town!