The Learning Tower is a miracle tower perfect for children ages 18 months and up. It enables children to be at the height of the counter. It is the top rated kitchen helper step stool on the market. It is great for parents, grandparents, teachers, and chefs. The Little Partners Learning Tower is a tool that can serve your child for years, helping with everything. While its main use is to bring children to counter height, there are so many different uses for it. Great for children for washing their hands, brushing teeth, and many many more things! We have loved using ours, and so has Oliver, he loves being at counter height.
There are different stages for the different ages of your children, from 18 months to 2 years children are just starting to realize their own abilities. It is the perfect age for kids to start art projects, coloring, water colors, painting, and play dough.
- Challenge your child’s gross motor skills. Children this age love to climb. Help your child climb in and out of their learning tower.
- Help your child learn about food by letting them watch mom or dad prepare meals. Food is one of their favorite topics at this age.
- Wash and dry hands with a bit of help from an adult. Children will enjoy their new independence.
Children ages 2 to 3 are starting to tune their motor skills. Oliver is 2 1/2 and we had fun making oatmeal cookies together. At this age children the Learning Tower is great for:
- Let your child wash and dry their hands on their own
- Let them brush their own teeth
- Let them help wash dishes
- Let them help prepare food – if you make them part of the process, they are more likely to eat what they make.
- Banana Slicing
- Spreading Jam or Butter on toast or crackers
- Washing fruit
- Stimulate imagination and encourage creativity by introducing the playhouse kit or toy tower during play time
From ages 3 to 5 learn primarily through exploring with all the senses.
- Encourage your child to practice drawing and writing letters on the art easel
- Let them scoop/pour their own cereal
- Let them use a whisk to make bubbles in a sink of water
- Let them bathe their babydolls/action figures in the sink
- Let them make homemade playdough
- Let them help roll out and cut cookie dough
- Let them help mix ingredients in a bowl
The Little Partners Learning Tower retails for only $199, which is an amazing price when you know you will use it for years to come. For more information or to purchase a Learning Tower, click here