My house smells so good right now because of this soup! Generally I’m not a huge crock pot fan but this is so easy and delicious I had to share. All of the ingredients I purchased are from Trader Joe’s so some of the items are kind of specific.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 30 oz. Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 Small Can Tomato Sauce (or if you only have large can just use half of it)
- 1 Small Can Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Organic Black Beans
- 1 Package Trader Joe’s Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Trader Joe’s Crushed Garlic
Combine all ingredients into your crock pot (except the black beans, add the beans when only 2 hours left) Set the cook time on low for 6-7 hours, after 3-4 hours shred chicken. Once finished add cilantro, avocado, tortilla chips, shredded cheese and sour cream. Add a lime for garnish. Enjoy!