The San Diego Museum Council is bringing back by popular demand an amazing program for families. Based on its huge success in the first three years, Kids Free in October, is back for a fourth year inviting families to enjoy free kids’ admission to more than 30 museums across San Diego County with an adult ticket purchase.
- The coupon allows up to TWO CHILDREN 12 and UNDER to get in FREE with one paid adult.
- The ticket does not apply to special events, special exhibits or field trips.
- Can not combine with any other promo/discount/coupon/offer.
- Valid during the month of October only 10/1/14 – 10/31/14.
- You must provide the PRINTED the coupon, which may be found below.
To take advantage of the offer, download the free coupon from the website for each museum you wish to visit in October.
Visit the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla and see the living tide pools. The U.S.S. Midway is a fun floating museum that children love! One of the most popular in San Diego is the Ruben H. Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park and it too is free for children during the month of October. For the full list of museums participating in Kids Free in October click here.